Profile: Cleantech Industry
The emerging Cleantech sector covers a range of growth industries that will move the concept of sustainable living from theory and aspiration to a practical reality.
Investors, project proponents and governments have the same goals of delivering successful projects that are both profitable and assist communities to live more sustainably. However each group uses different language and different measures to describe these goals. They may also use different indicators to measure ‘success’.
To facilitate success for all parties, Australian CleanTech provides:
- Development of policy initiatives that stimulate Cleantech jobs, investment and trade.
- Introductions between compatible investors and project proponents.
- Access to Chinese and Korean investors and partners.
- Strategic advice to industry on what cleantech solutions will improve their operations.
- Effective translation to facilitate an understanding between parties that they share the same aims.
- Leadership and change management coaching to enable organisational step change.
- Successful negotiation between parties.
- Technology and project services through a wealth of experience and extensive networks.
Follow these links for:
Company History & Capabilities