The CleanTech Angels Network provides a connection service between cleantech companies seeking investment and angel investors looking to invest in emerging cleantech companies.
By signing up to this list you agree to receive details and introductions to companies that are seeking investment. Australian CleanTech has commercial arrangements in place with the companies and will receive a fee if an investment is made following an introduction through the CleanTech Angels Network.
You will be able to unsubscribe from this distribution list at any time.
Australian Clean Technology Consulting Pty Ltd (Australian CleanTech) and the CleanTech Angels Network provides introductions for companies seeking investment to wholesale, sophisticated and professional investors seeking investments.
Australian CleanTech provides a business introduction service in accordance with the First Exemption of the ASIC Class Order 02/273 (Class Order) which provides an exemption to the disclosure requirements under section 708 of the Corporations Act (Cth) 2001 (Act).
Subscribers to the CleanTech Angels Network may come across opportunities in which they would like to invest. These subscribers may, however, may not be considered a 'Sophisticated' or 'Professional' investor within the meaning of the Act and they would therefore (without the Class Order) be subject to the disclosure requirements of the Act.
The Class Order provides these potential investors and share issuers/sellers with the framework in which they are able to raise private equity without complying with the disclosure requirements under the Act.
Australian CleanTech confirms that:
- we receive an agreed upon fee for providing the business introduction service; and
- neither Australian CleanTech nor the CleanTech Angels Network is endorsed or approved by ASIC.
Australian CleanTech advises that:
- investment in new business carries high risks. It is highly speculative and before investing in any project about which information is given, prospective investors are strongly advised to take appropriate professional advice;
- the information provided through the CleanTech Angels Network has been prepared by or on behalf of the person who is proposing to issue or sell the securities or scheme interests and Australian CleanTech has not undertaken an independent review of this information;
- the information provided through the CleanTech Angels Network about the proposed business opportunity and the securities or scheme interests is not intended to be the only information on which the investment decision is made and is not a substitute for a disclosure document, product disclosure statement or any other notice that may be required under the Act, as the Act may apply to the investment. Detailed information may be needed to make an investment decision, for example: financial statements; a business plan; information about ownership of intellectual or industrial property; or expert opinions including valuations or auditors' reports;
- prospective investors should be aware that no established market exists for the trading of any securities or scheme interests that may be offered; and
- Australian CleanTech and the CleanTech Angels Network are subject to this Class Order.
- Privacy - The distribution list will not be shared with any other organisation and will only be used for the distribution of the Investment Opportunity Journal and other communications directly related with the operation of the CleanTech Angels Network.
- I have read and understood the above 'Important Warning'; and
- I wish to subscribe to the CleanTech Angels Network.